Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Happy National Running Day!

Who comes up with these days, anyway?

It's actually quite fitting, becuause for whatever reason I felt super awesome on my run this morning. My typical pre work solid run is an 8 mile out and back from my house. Today, I took a detour with the intention of getting to 8 and then walking a few blocks back home. I felt pretty good, and thought I may as well run the extra distance to make it an 8.5. Still feeling awesome with plenty of time, I extended it to a 9 mile run and would have been happy to keep going if it weren't for the whole getting ready for work thing.


Brooks, one of my favorite brands, provided this nifty infographic for National Running Day 2013:
 
Go out and celebrate by going for a nice run today!

No comments:

Post a Comment