Friday, March 8, 2013

Fit-tastic Friday Links

1. Love this article from Runner's World about thinking while running. One of my favorite things about running is the forced alone time. What do you think about when you're running?

2. I don't even know what to say about this. In college, I focused a lot of my research papers on body image and the influence of the media. Even after pages and pages read and written on this subject, why do I still not have an answer?

3. Active.com has some really good articles, like this one titled "What Happens to Your Body During a 30 Minute Run".

4. I cannot get enough of this no sugar banana cranberry bread! I've made it 3 times in the past several weeks.... it freezes well and makes a great snack.

We're off to the hills this weekend for an overnighter on the AT. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment