Monday, July 1, 2013

Stuff I Dig: Bodyglide

 
 
 
 
 
This little guy is the greatest. I had always heard about it from triathletes (going from the water straight into any other physical activity is a recipe for chafing!) but had never used it myself. I was only on the Appalachian Trail for a couple of weeks before I heard my male counterparts raving about this magical solution for chafing on their nether regends while hiking. Guys who had been waddling for days found immediate relief within one use of BodyGlide. Naturally, I insisted my husband get some before he even stepped foot on the trail, and it has become a staple in our house.

It's not just for guys, either! They have a "just for her" formula, which I doubt is any different than the original, and I have really come to appreciate it as well. I get bad rashes on my lower back in the summer when I wear my fuel belt, occaisonally on my chest on the seam of my sports bra, and of course, my thighs. They touch, they always will, and you can see my thoughts on that here. Bodyglide fixes all of that with a quick swipe in your trouble areas.
 
Glide on, my friends, and may you never let chafing interrupt your activities again!

No comments:

Post a Comment